I have now uploaded my interview with Jackie on to the YouTube page. This is so if anyone wants any further information they can watch the interview for answers.
I have made the improvements to my promotional video and have finally finished.
This is my promotional video:
I am happy with its final appearance, and I think I’ve included the key information on the course.
The final addition I needed to make to my promotional video was to add a little introduction to the clips of Journalism Day.
I had intended to include an interview with a college student to introduce the clips, however after trying to contact him he has not responded.
Instead I have included a quote from a piece of work the student had sent in about the day, to give an idea of what people think of the Journalism Day.
Another change I needed to make after receiving feedback from Jackie was the titles I had used at both the beginning and the end.
Instead of writing ‘at the Hull School of Art and Design’ I have wrote ‘at Hull School of Art and Design’. This is because it is the school’s official title.
This was easily changed and means my promotional video has the right title of HSAD.
One of the suggestions Jackie made was to improve the sound quality during the interviews. This is because it can be hard to hear over the backing music, which means the video loses some content.
I have managed to change this by editing the sound settings on the audio mixer. Although I did not know how to do this previously, after researching the subject I found the best way to fix the problem. I increased each audio setting, meaning the sound has increased enough to hear well.
After sending the link of my video to Jackie, she has given me some feedback to work on before the deadline on Friday. I will now work towards making these changes by the end of today to send back for her. These changes mean that I can improve my promotional video further to make it the best it can be.
I have now finished my promotional video and have uploaded it on to YouTube.
I am really happy with my final edit, I think it flows well and contains all the information that I wanted.